Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Superhero Registration act

Go down 
+2
Tothian
Hexx
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Would you do it or no?
Yes
Superhero Registration act - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%Superhero Registration act - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
No
Superhero Registration act - Page 2 I_vote_lcap93%Superhero Registration act - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 93% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage

Superhero Registration act - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superhero Registration act   Superhero Registration act - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:34 pm

I voted no because for us to make a real differance in this world then we must stay to where we can act on our own.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Registration act   Superhero Registration act - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:28 pm

Dark Ghost,

That is a good point. It's been said before that we can't expect to change the world by conforming to it's standards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
NightKick Nash

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Registration act   Superhero Registration act - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:20 pm

RED VISION wrote:
it was a plot in a comic,I think?

they made a movie out of that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Registration act   Superhero Registration act - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:45 am

...figures.
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Titles : Mercy

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Registration act   Superhero Registration act - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:47 pm

even if that senario never happen i think there should be some sort of test we all take to make sure we all understand what a rlsh is for and does also i think it would be a good idea to have badges for those who pass even though earth agent superman came up with the badge idea it isnt a bad one and i would consider it it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superhero Registration act   Superhero Registration act - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superhero Registration act
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2