Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Slayers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 3:31 am

1) sword. They're not hard to come by.

2) bless it.

3) train.

[4] putting the training up on youtube is alright. It'll help you focus on your form.

[5] armor is up to the slayer.

6) wooden cross.

It's not a hard life for us, Holy Slayers. We get the best life. We get to be Crusaders.

Last edited by Doom Slayer on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 12:01 pm

It's against the law to beat people up out of religious bigotry. 

It's plain sick and wrong to take pleasure in it. 

Reported.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 12:49 pm

204 wrote:

Reported.

He never said anything about targeting any innocent individuals. It was not assumed he was going after anyone. Just if he was fighting. It is what it looked like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 12:52 pm

As far as laws created by man versus laws created by God, God is the one in charge.
Back to top Go down

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 2:39 pm

Snake Warrior wrote:

You only need to fight the ones you are fighting- the rest of the world dealed with the others. I did.]

It's not a hard life for us, Holy Slayers. We get the best life. We get to be Temple Knights.

Bullshit.

He straight up claims he's done this shit. He said "I did." and then he went on to use the word "us" collectively, as in referring himself and other "Holy Slayers"

Tothian wrote:
As far as laws created by man versus laws created by God, God is the one in charge.

Bullshit.

1 Peter 2:13-17: "Be subject for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. For this is the will of God, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people. Live as people who are free, not using your freedom as a cover-up for evil, but living as servants of God. Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor."

Clearly at multiple points in the Bible it says to honor the law of the land you are in, even a tyrannical dictatorship. That is GOD'S LAW he is talking about breaking. I don't give a shit about God's law, but you of all people should; you think you're the Archangel Michael for fuck's sake.
Back to top Go down

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 6:46 pm

Tothian wrote:
204 wrote:

Reported.

He never said anything about targeting any innocent individuals. It was not assumed he was going after anyone. Just if he was fighting. It is what it looked like.

You have 24 hours to get rid of this disgusting, spamming, hateful, deluded piece of filth, Tothian.

24 hours.
Back to top Go down

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 5:00 pm

1 hour 46 minutes remaining, Tothian.
Back to top Go down

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 6:00 pm

Tothian wrote:

46 minutes remain, Tothian.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 6:59 pm

Sorry, didn't realize being Administrator of this forum meant I didn't have the right to decide who stays or goes on my forum.

Dude of you and Space Dragon, you are the bigger problem. You are the troll. Not him.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 7:01 pm

I'm the head honcho around here. I don't work on others time. Your deleting your account 204 means no more trolling. Until you try returning.
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 6:43 pm

If demons do come forth as the apocalypse there're two possibilities;

1) The demons are absolutely brandnew and stupid- there couldn't have been created out of the earth God would have had to had created them. So it just isn't going to happen. There's been to much good, regardless of history, for God to deem humanity smited. So the demons would be abominations and frankly if we were to slay one demon accidentally that'd be enough for us to slay them all.

2) If they weren't stupid there wouldn't be "brands" for the devils advocates. They'd most definitely die. so heretics are worthless. Why would a devil try and take over the world? God would just eradicate it.

Hah, well this didn't go as planned I planned to make an arbitrarily slaying conquest understanding. I just got off work and was wondering about how we'd most likely go after the feet of the biggest demons first if it was the case- sure some may die but atleast we weren't going for the legs. If they were dumb to begin with they'd be chaotic and rampant and we could surely defeat and kill those. If they were to even hit us it'd be off balance and quantum proportioned to be not a killing blow- unless literally you were that guy- but if I had a shield I could of been knocked over somewhere else. I mean the end of the world such as that I imagined a tumble. Just being a ranger would suffice. Longsword and cloak.

Not to mention we can bless rifles and guns and shoot them in the face, hearts, chest, heads and wings too.

But to get to this sort of predicament, especially for the fun of it, we need to exercise and stay in healthy balance of our souls. SO since they're souls by God we need to barbarian. Get giant pecs and abs, and run and throw things to get good limbs and structured hands and feet while we train in weapons.
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 3:55 pm

ONE MORE

My three sorts of voyaging for the apocalypse.

One; As we understand a demon/monster/spirit could be chasing you- and for you to want a tactical retreat to vs it in a trap that you created- whether it be just sword master slaying or master ranger trapping those are the only moments that the said demon/monster/whatever is getting smarter. If it decided to abandon chasing you it began to "hunt". Therefor it's best for precautionary reasons to just slay the thing outright.

It may give the next Slayer a harder time, or a shorter reflex ratio that could mean their death. And in the apocalypse that very person could of been your ally. With the greater progress of your survival the more you are to have had a demon dodge you, avoid you, or switch on you the likelier chance that you may get stronger but you'll be avoiding team work with other Slayers. Of course it's entirely up to you. But I think the longer someone survives the apocalypse alone the likelier chance that they may go for Ruthless King: A swordsman that began deflecting the survivors of the apocalypse because they got too strong to be anything less than a mercenary and anything more than the best. 

TWO; That the demons organize themselves into an army. If this is to happen most likely we're giving them a hard time. Probably we've been nothing but Slayers and achieved grouping up with one another by Holy Spirit. We'll prevail.

Three; Angels with guns.
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 12:58 am

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Angel_Physiology

And here is a good sourcebook to train ourselves further just incase.

If I remember correctly there's only one kind of person out there that tries to rival me. And that's the person who tries to defeat my understanding of the quantum of our planet's gravity.

Martial Arts is a big benefactor, and street fighting only becomes your dexterity this way after you've survived 3-5 fights. It takes about that many for you to encourage yourself to want to only hit them in the face, and dance around them(or "lurch") to defeat them by their own power by using your offense as a defense to medium your attack to hone yourself into a furry from a frenzy. I've had 7-8 fights. And I try very hard to pace myself from giving up my personality, as it is a very good thing for the world; to have the real personality from the street. Not the ran-away-from-rap, or the fakes-rap, or the I-know-a-guy-but-I'm-not-that-guy-so-I-fuck-up-talking and learned to run away, or they just ran a few times in a straight distance and became one of those other guys, and so forth for instance.

So, with it having happened with regular white kids that never ventured outside away from their parents (with and/or without permission) and then tried to party for their personalities to experience the world, and numerous types/kinds of people in between and around. [I started to make money for a serious life{skills, wife, children, exedra} mid early twenties- that's when I stopped partying so I wouldn't get stuck as a Lancer for some party animal and fall from grace. Because there're a multitude of people that don't make it to parties as well as I have, but got stuck in aristocracy and it somehow brainwashed them or rather. Or found their wife accordingly to their aspirations and have built an ocean for themselves.

Me? I could pick a word, but it wouldn't do justice. So, I've chosen a spirit animal as I am probably going towards the route of a free-lance S.W.A.T. 1st lieutenant biker sort of person. Of course I don't free-lance myself; I'm a man of the Republic. But the skills to know how to live are to just not try to freelance and you'll not be "Above the law" like a rogue biker, biker gang, highway man, bandit, desperado and you don't have to be an "Outlaw" which is a guy Like those people but just vs'd them instead and turned those other people into gunslingers/"gunslingers" and is surviving quite adamantly.

So, I say I'm a viper. The term is "RAMBO" but that came out as several possibilities. With movies always changing it around I only can recall a few instances: First the RAMBOs that first started out and the term originated. They probably made a resistance for my country after since.

Actually that's all I can remember.

I still havnt knocked anyone out, but my neighborhood just made the last 7-8 fights. I'm officially wielding a "scythe" for the Republic.   

The majority of my neighborhood know me and want me to be kept on their good side, as would I. The neighbors that vs me have been around since the beginning of the neighborhood with me- as I am the first kid to try and befriend the whole neighborhood. I went to the rival High School though- that made me listen to the other kids in my neighborhood and by not inferring what I want to do with my life I got to see who was strong enough to take me on, and so forth to gauge how far I have to take myself against the neighborhood because of my want to be a professional motorcycle driver.

You can either do it or you can get a girlfriend to make you "scarecrow" out of that life. It's the only life I know I'll understand. But, of course, I'll dally with learning horseback riding, a Polish language class, swordsmanship, exedra exedra I mean it's all calculable before you become 35 years old. Why the word "average" for husbands of today's AGE isn't "mouse" I don't know!

An archery class, this- being a R.L.S.H. I'll probably avenge the patriotism is the name Phantom Patriot by being come from Chicago to Washington to team up with Phoenix Jones and that crew over there. As well as a very nicely magistrated DISCORD. Be able to track the reality of the ninja-blade-whip in a forest by sound, light, deprevation, shimmer, vicariousness, vivaciousness, acid, dragonology, with using my agility, stances, jumping, silent fortification, salvation, perseverance/dexterity, philanthropy, well who knows what will come next?

Because that one type of person that would try and rival me- would believe that the quantum of our gravity is the only way to do magic, not magick- that's a "demon that will devour you" 'system' so those people may try and get someone else involved to have them sacrificed. Whether through their own intentions, or madness. It'd just ruins their life more.

... "to do magic" by arithmacy/sympathy(a method of "divination"/blight). 

Actually, all you need to do is respect our barbarian ancestors and teach yourself calisthenics by using the quantum of our gravity to keep you balanced and stable minded in all things. When I would have an object in my hand I make a focal note to know how to use it to teach myself aikido against an invisible opponent; With that to happen accurately I must insist to have myself not be noticed by the other patrons. Thus I create the objects gravitational-pull in the then quantum of my gravitational mastering.

You could just learn a sword before that. Skateboarding is also good, acrobatics, exedra. I kept this up to want to become a motorcycle mechanic. Hence why I call myself a philanthropist extraordinaire. 

The "average" person instead opts to be generic and lose their sophistication by not having learned properly in school- but it's a personality dysfunction. All they really could want is to figure out bravery-first instead of courage.----- All of this last paragraph is also quantum. Quantum physics. With you focusing on who you are the entire time you master the gravitational-pull of objects by making yourself "down to Earth"/a Sword Hunter "down to Earth"[I've gotten lost on wondering between spaces in time. So I've used my imagination to figure out other quantum theories- such as a long sword whip (The Sword Hunter in the manga/anime "Rurouni Kenshin" Cho Sawagejo has a sword whip fantastically longer than the actual ninja-blade-whip), Spartan shield and sword, light machine gun 8-barrel grenade launcher with spring loaded bayonet with flamethrower{Chuck Norris.} And to figure those out by the quantum mechanics of light/speed/base/time/circumferences/power and so forth I make it pretty obvious now that I'm doing martial arts on a superb extreme with diligence.]you will keep a personality that can match anyone's happiness by having never forgotten what your happiness is doing for you; Making enlightenment.
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2019 9:18 pm

AND now for the last comment of information.

I was watching the Marble Olympics on YouTube. And in this segment I was watching an adventure video- they were going through an enthusing array of assemblies to a fun finish with no medals, time trials and other Olympic virtues. There came a moment where a trampoline was used. They called it a "trampoline" but what I saw in the corner of the whole amusement park were 6 rubber bands stretched out perpendicular to a series of assemblies that catch the marbles this way and or that to have them continue making the amusement park.

That's where I understood the word "chaos".

Now the only other time I know how to use "chaos" was during an anarchaic street surge for violence- usually it doesn't get out of control, but for the ones that do it's termed "chaos" because it did. Those that succeed are later remembered probably in history, I think, as "anarchy". Then there are barbarians that try and make anarchy by training in chaos to make it happen- I believe those were called "savages."

So it donned on me, if this is the only time where "chaos" could effectively be termed the right thing then (and I'm also doing a roleplay, but there's also been demonslayer's in my schooling growing up[I couldn't pay it much mind I couldn't be a leader- and besides because I did like the honor in it I became a barbarian; Dragonologist.

So... If demons were summoned by a sorcerer.. Hmm.. I just figured out "magick".

1) Wizards are aspiring to become Sorcerers to summon demons to take over the world by becoming kings in their own dystopian worlds.

2) Sorcerer's survived fighting other wizards, knights, gunslingers and whatever else and summoned a demon.

It's our job as Holy Slayers to slay the demon before they devour the Sorcerer, because the Sorcerer may just be a Mage and let themselves get devoured by the demon once it was brought forth.

I believe that they're only called demons because they got attacked to early on to focus on how to manifest magic- which would eventually have them learn to do flames out their mouth, psyionic seismic waves of punches for devastating results, blindingly fast flying speeds, intellect into tactics, muscle gains....

Which brings me to the end of this.

Warlocks and Witches would be first to summon a demon, and the demon would be incredibly small- with what I said above it's in our best interest to slay even ghosts because ghosts could probably invigorate a demon should that pass through them. Which brings me to another point- demons are probably insidiously blind. They probably see all sorts of death and calamity, what with God having to be real in order for demons to even imaginely come to be. Since they're called "demons".

---------------------------------------------------------------------+
So, with the correct mentality; the kind to want to learn weapons respectively, to protect your family through martial arts, or even to become a friendlier soldier and try new tactics in a military with your personnel it's perfectly alright to play Dungeons & Dragons repeatedly.

I won't though. I'll use my spirit animal Mercenary Slayer Viper to carry on with what I've gained. The Adventurer's League were full of slackers. One time is the only option I could think of, any more and I'd have to submit to wolfspeak and try to make myself a Commander out of who I had there. I don't like trying to be an actual leader because of my pride. I like my strength guiding me.

For instance I have successfully made it to calling "vomit", "hurling", "puking", "barf", "throw up" as "splurge".

Last edited by Quantum Viper on Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I see I had put in "magick", but that would imply that it was possible. So I put it in quotation symbols.)
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 2:48 pm

I have come across T.V. "tropes" and actually use them. It helps with my agility, teaches me stamina control, fulfills ego maintainment without being a shadowy/or haughty challenger, and gives me more ideas for a reserve fundamentality towards life as it becomes easier the steadier it gets for me.

This movie "Mazes & Monsters" [(Tom Hanks)] came out during the early 1980's to discourage Role-Players from playing Dungeons & Dragons, or to at least create a Paladin/or something else and not anything with "magick" regardless if it was created by their imagination... because there were deaths involved with the coming out of Dungeons & Dragons.

I have the VHS copy being shipped to me currently. It's even still sealed. I don't know if it's a real sealing, but it's the best I could hope for. There're abundant of DVD versions, so after I watch it on VHS I'll buy a DVD version and watch it side by side with the VHS copy for anyone of Heroesnetwork that just wants to do it by DVD.

From the look of what I got from a conventional YouTube video about Dungeons & Dragons it looks legit. Like a regular guy who never had any inclinations about role-playing, and then made a mage... and all his reserve happiness was taking hold of him during his bland life- but his brain wasn't yet ready to courdinate his expectations of gaining muscle (Since it will take years of training to get it the way the person wants.) and tried to cheat himself at it because he had a life he was already content with. .. So he may have tried to fly, but wasn't on a grassy plaint o teach himself jumping to do Martial Art kicks and had a sporadic movement to almost jump off a highway to their death.
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 8:03 pm

First was my V.H.S. version. It had a compelling ending.
Unfortunately I have already gotten so far in Role-Playing that it'd be unwise of me to erase everything I have accomplished with it thus far. [I am going to do lightsaber battles with the Saber Legions across the United States, I am inclined to teach myself the Polish language through Disney story books and have then challenge myself by writing short essays/stories to pick up where my nobility is within my soul Before I take formal classes to master my articulation, swordsman-ship, horseman-ship, and I'm actually learning how to get a kingdom by not being a Lord to begin with (such as it is with Counts vses Barons for Duchies)[That'll be with my actual Spirit Animal Herald Character that didn't die during my playthrough with the other people at the Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer's League in Crystal Lake], and I'm fulfilling my duty to my family by later taking a Motorcycle Mechanic School. {I'd then feel better with returning my first car to them, having created my own vehicle thanks to their help; which may or may not become my first child's first car.}, but the inspiration goes to becoming a reptile scientist for herpetologists. There're not many with great personalities if I remember correctly whence I was in school, and I have a great personality. And I'm putting on muscle, too.)  
Holy Slayers For_my11 Next is buying the D.V.D. version and watching it on a portable D.V.D. PLAYER.
Then after that watching the V.H.S. & the D.V.D. versions side by side each other for the Heroesnetwork. (Which I will not rush.)
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2019 4:16 pm

Thanks to what I said about ghost burning I now have a capable furthering to the Heroesnetwork Church.

I role-played heralding my spirit animal as my role-playing character. With the knowledge and intention to help the world further by indulging in such a practice to strengthen my resolve within me incase I should get lazy if life had gotten to easy for me any hows.

The character of Tom Hanks in Mazes & Monsters chose to play again after he was close to quitting, quitting so he could control his brain and physique for his future. But he played again, and when they were in the caverns he had imagined a monster- a monster he had slain with a shortsword, which is possible but he would of had to been more agile to boast such a feat to like himself afterwards. In that moment he lost a part of himself because he never made it to his ideals. He should of had turned down the peer-pressure to continue on with his life and created his own fantasys, with a wife for example. Instead he humiliated himself amongst those peers and had to quit early on those ideals, in a rude manor- but he liked those peers, because he liked himself. So he tried to dissimulate himself from those people- but those people only knew of playing together with him so they kept pestering him, fraternatively.

With having done so successfully his mind wasn't fixed, he had to put on muscle to save his brain from wracking itself so he could guide himself steadily towards a wife and his fantasys. He may have been stuck in the iconics of his idolization of being a "cleric" or "paladin" and didn't like admitting it to himself, because he had his life planned out. Since it was based in college. Probably because he wasn't interested in telling people he role-played in his life, it'd become a huge portion of anyones personality if they did. But once that person found their husband/or wife it'd calm themselves down and refurbish their souls as they found inner peace from joice. (It's probably because the role-play he chose to play forth as from his soul hadn't conquered/or baroned a kingdom and so hadn't had enough experience to be anything more than the valor of the knight.)

Last edited by Quantum Viper on Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Felt imperative.)
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2019 6:49 pm

Here is me watching them both. I didn't finish watching them, they entered the cave and everything up to that for the DvD was correct. And even the style of the film for the DvD was of the old VHS era anyways. I have the DVD case next to the VHS case though, for further conclusive showmanship. It's okay to watch I trust it.Holy Slayers For_th14Holy Slayers Justic10
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 1:56 pm

I've been doing some research and from what I've calculated DEMONS are trying to destroy everything. DEVILS are just trying to take over the hells. FIENDS must of been merged with a returning(because in Dungeons & Dragons when a demon or whatever from hell dies it resurrects in its hell) spirit and then that ravages over their souls and instead of becoming just a DEMON but a "shock trooper" FIEND. 

The other monster that I studied during that were the ABBERATIONS. I thought they were originally a monster outside of the hells that had a spirit from hell merge with them and they became gluttenous, and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Slayers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: GROUPS CATEGORY :: Heroes Network Church-
Jump to: